Saturday 11 January 2014

Hello and welcome to my blog, i will try and keep you all posted with the latest news about my exchange to Australia. For starters, i thought you might like to know that this educational exchange will be organised by the schools Rijnland Lyceum Wassenaar (my school) and Newington College (in Sydney, NSW). I will be gone to Australia for 9 weeks, from the 15th of January to the 20th of March. So far i have only run into one problem, which is my eVisitor Visa. Apparently im more of a threat to Australian national integrity and security than i thought, because my visa application was followed by a series of questions and requests for further information. I guess it may also partly be the fact that I applied as a Dutch passport holder under a very Moldavian name :). I will be rounding up the last few things concerning my visa today and get started on packing my bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment